- Shortlisted for the 2019 Sony World Photography Awards - Professional Landscape: On show at Somerset House April 18 to May 6 - 2019. London, UK. Press release
- Selected for the 2019 Artist in Residence at Capitol Reef National Park - Night Photography. Press Release
- Selected for the Portfolio Development Program sponsored by B&H, one of the biggest photography retail companies in the USA, with the goal to self-publish a book (The Stars, The Moon And The Sun In The NJ/NY Area ISBN: 9781083074126)
- Honorable Mention Photography award at the 4th Annual Roselle Park Arts Festival, Roselle Park, NJ. September 29, 2018 - First Place (2019) and Second place (2018) Photography award at the Annual Arts in The Park, Highland Park, NJ.
- “Under the dark skies”, Hopewell Valley Vineyards in Pennington NJ from December 1 to January 15, 2020
- Featured Selection - Your Daily Photograph
- "Puddle" - Duncan Miller Gallery, Santa Monica, CA. December 5, 2019
- “To The Stars” - Duncan Miller Gallery, Santa Monica, CA. October 11, 2019
-"Christmas Moon" - Duncan Miller Gallery, Santa Monica, CA. June 11, 2019
- 2019 B&H Portfolio Development Program at the Soho Photo Gallery, NYC. One entry displayed from July 3 to August 1 and 2 entries displayed from July 31 to August 1
- Personal Visions - Princeton Photographic Club at the Millstone River Gallery in Plainsboro NJ: 5 entries from October 6 to December 12 2019
- Inspire Art Gallery in Dunellen NJ. 4 entries accepted March 2019.